AS executes sentiment analysis on tweets which are collected based on registered keywords and aggregate results. Each keyword consumes one "Social Token" on a daily basis. After tweet sentiment aggregation, you may specify a range of dates and import results and its graph.
Register keywords first in order to collect tweets on a daily basis and execute sentiment analysis on them.
1. Click on Google Sheets' menu, "Add-ons" -> "avgidea" -> "Social" -> "Keyword".
2. Enter arbitrary keywords (comma separated) and click "SAVE" button.
Tweets will be collected on a daily basis. *1
Analyze Tweet Sentiment
Specify keywords, a date range and labels and import aggregated tweet sentiment results and its graph on Google Sheets.
1. Click on Google Sheets' menu, "Add-ons" -> "avgidea" -> "Social" -> "Analyze".
2. Specify following parameters and click "ANALYZE" button to import tweet sentiment and its graph.
Keywords : import tweet sentiment only for specific keywords.
Dates : a date range where tweets are already collected and analyzed.
Labels : specify labels of sentiment, positive (+) or negative (-).
3. Aggregated tweet sentiment and its graph are imported into the current sheet. You may also access to original tweets by clicking links in the dropdown list.
*1 Tweets will be collected at mid-night (UTC) every day. If "Social Token" is not enough, sentiment analysis won't be executed.